Friday 27 October 2017

Revelation

Flickr Link~Raw SL Shot, No Edit
"It's impossible!" She exclaimed, face hidden behind a thick book, "No one has ever found the entrance." she huffed and shook her head. "We've been looking for years and you're telling me that you've been there?!" she questioned, her face has appeared into view and I could see the conflicted expression, rush of emotion that was quite shown to my gaze. Her eyes told me something else, it was a mixed feeling of doubt, jealousy and yet, relief. I remained silent for a moment, taking in all the explosive energy that her final question as built within the small study room. "Well?" she pressed on, there was a change in her look, almost as if she wished I was bluffing or I just had one of those dreams that seemed like reality. I admit that there are times I do not know the difference only after time has settled. I sighed heavily, plopping down on one of the sofas while turning my gaze away from her. "I..." I started on then sighed again, "It's hard to explain, this time it felt real, much real than anything I have ever experienced..." I murmured.

Silence prevailed but I could hear her silent sigh of relief, as if my lack of proof has given her all the answer she needed to assume that it was just another one of my wild dream conquests. The cushion of her chair made that familiar sound which indicated she sat back down, pages of her thick book was heard and I just couldn't find it in myself to turn and look at her again. Of course she didn't believe me... But I think if I could go back there, if I was given another chance to peek I could possibly find more answers. I closed my eyes just to relive that memory, the little that was left with me on my short visit.

It was thick with fog that seemed to not hold one particular color or texture. The more I stared the more I seemed to forget about things that mattered. It made me realize the fog was not normal. How can a million glass pieces remain shattered and frozen over time? As I looked ahead there was a long route that led to darker places or perhaps just a never ending passage of broken shards of memories. I tried to walk along but something kept me in place, something that started to swirl around me creating a dynamite of light. It was at that moment I saw the entrance, the entrance we've been searching for in a long time now but as I went to reach for it... I woke up. That was the beginning and end of my revelation. For now.

Credits

Decor:
This set was designed by Lokhe. I just took a photo in it, as usual. He used the Madpea Asylum, some E.V.E Studio decor and Anc Ltd's glass shards and fog. Check out this photo he did on the same scene.

Attire:
I'm wearing a beautiful dress by Una called Sofia and it is soo flowy, big and dreamy! I wish it came in more colors but I can't complain on how 'princessy' it makes me feel. My Truth Hair called Ophelia is kind of noticeable too (I so wish Truth makes more dual toned hair! Pleaseee) and the Ear Accessory by Zaara. I wanted a sort of surreal princess look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment