Friday 3 November 2017

My Deer Guardian

Flickr Link~ Raw SL Shot, No Edit

What a calm cool breeze,
Silence could make you freeze,
Relax with me for a little while,
Your watch keeps traveling a mile,
Oh deer guardian remains always,
But I'm not the focus of his gaze...

He lurks beneath the shade,
A peaceful haven he made,
Keeping us all in protective land,
All through his eager stand,
Oh deer protector look at me,
For once I wish he'd see...

The herd remains stiff and strong,
He's the reason we survived this long,
Fighting the predators to the end,
His will could never be bend,
Oh deer soldier in the midst of war,
I will still love you from a far...

There was a change in the air,
Feelings that we secretly share,
He waited for so long,
Just to sing me his precious song,
Oh deer love finally,
Together with me be free...

Writer's Note:
When I saw the advertisement for those deers at Fameshed, the first person I thought of was Bambi. I so knew they were meant to be lurking around Oh Deer Island <3 I went today to check if she placed them around without asking her and behold, I found them! Of course, this gave me an instant inspiration to find a way to snap them in her little autumn heaven. The deers are made by Jian and available at November 2017 Fameshed round!

P.S. I hope the poem did not make anyone cringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment