Friday 6 October 2017

Time for a Bedtime Story

Flickr Link~ No Edit, Raw SL Snapshot

It was all in her head, that is what they always said. But, she begs to differ for every night when the clock strikes twelve, they come out demanding a bedtime story. It became a routine she was looking forward to every evening. A strange girl she was, attracted to old trinkets, old books and the dark arts. Her family did all they could to 'cure' her, sent her to the best doctors, even confined her for a year at the best hospital. The doctors and nurses whispered of her antics, how she never failed to get out of bed to narrate a bedtime story. They could not see anyone, only she could see them, only she understood them. 

As she grew up and independent, she managed to be more discreet in her storytime moments. Eventually, she was away from the chains that bounded her, free to live alone and free to conduct more open bedtime stories. They slowly became her children, each one of them with an equally peculiar story. Perhaps you will hear about them some other time. ;)

Writer's Note

Le Six Event opened its doors today, after months of preparation it is finally launched! If you haven't heard of this event, it is a new concept event that is free for designers with certain rules that need to be followed (Of course ;)) It was developed by Natacha Haroldsen and Yeiyaiel, owners of Knick Knacks and Le Sixieme Sens sim. The october round is looking great, there are various designers from decor, outfits and poses so please check the October Shopping Guide and VISIT the event!

Let me talk about the few designers I featured in this photo; Knick Knacks made this comfortable sofa and the carpet. The Silas Gallery made these awesome scary monsters, as much as I wanted to put them all in the photo, it was going to be damn crowded so I only selected a few. If you look closely towards the armrest of the sofa, there is a cute dolly with a french hat (>.> I should google what it is called, right?) the little doll is actually not really little, I resized him so he blended into the story picture nicely, he is created by Serenity Style and there is a hold and rez version. Finally, this amazing photobox is by D.U.S.T, I was so excited seeing the preview, there is another one with white balloons that I am sure I will use in future photo idea endeavors.

Bauhaus Movement- Verlain Set, Monocle & Necklace
Ilse Pinklady Nails- Passion

The dress I am wearing is by by Clef de Peau, I love the puffy sleeves and overall comfortable yet classy style of this dress. A monocle was something that always made me feel all steampunk or old fashioned, I always intended to get one but never got around to it, I am so happy Bauhaus Movement made one and they also included a necklace that is equally unique in its design, I know in my photo it is not seen properly so I added a close up version so the item can be seen clearly in all its glamour and high quality!

My nail polish in this second photo is my Ilse Pinklady, it is part of her passion set that I adore and mostly always use when I wear white.

Designers who are interested in applying can apply for November round here.


Credits

Decor 
⚜ Sofa & Carpet- Agusto Set By Knick Knacks @ Le Six Event 
⚜ Monsters- Halloween Monsters By The Silas Gallery Le Six Event 
⚜ Doll on Armrest- Babe Autumn By Serenity Style Le Six Event 
⚜ Background- Forgotten Door [Mystical] Photobox By D.U.S.T Le Six Event 

Avatar 
⚜ Body- Lara Mesh Body By Maitreya 
⚜ Head- Catya Bento Mesh Head By Catwa
⚜ Skin Applier- Molly By Pumec 
⚜ My Hair- Lady By Truth 
⚜ My Outfit- Emma Dress By Clef de Peau Le Six Event 
⚜ Eyepiece & Necklace- Verlaine Set By Bauhaus Movement Le Six Event 
⚜ Book- Spell Book Open By The Forge

No comments:

Post a Comment