Friday 18 November 2016

Outburst



Losing myself in my own outburst,
I know losing you was the worst,
Be still this aching in my chest,
Our souls unhappy and distressed,
Time is supposed to heal,
Time also changes the way we feel,
Eyes closed is easier way to go,
Taking action very slow,
What matters in end to me,
Is for you to feel free,
Be yourself in happiness,
Despite the broken promises,
Maybe forgive me one day,
For pushing you away,
Killing your worth,
Crushing with countless hurt,
With myself I will cope,
Your memories giving me hope,
Ghost of the past shelter me,
Shield me from anymore outburst,
For once you will come first...

Little Rant:

So, I really love 8f8's item for the November Deco(c)rate box. I wanted to give it more justice and let it be seen more but in the end I settled for a more close up that fits well to this poem I wrote initially. It was not easy to find this angle, it took me at least 3 hours, or maybe more. I also like the dress I am wearing, it is from Amitomo, a new gatcha at this current November Kustom9 round. I'd prefer if it was sized to Maitreya but it fits okay for me on medium size. Of course, I had to have Nantra's ghost in the picture with me, this pose series called the Illuminati gives me the shivers but most of my emotional pictures were done with these ghost. You know when you feel alone at times, you just want to give yourself a little comfort in believing you aren't REALLY alone. Anyone who wants to steal pictures with 8f8's built is welcomed to come visit Pandora Resort, you will just need to find it. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment