Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lost Letters


Smudged ink on a sunday night,
Heart warming at the sight,
Lost letters to consume,
A million memories bloom,
Emitting silent whispers,
Remember me, please dont forget,
The smell of you still lingers,
Don't leave me, not yet,
Worn our yellow pad paper,
There is no more later,
Only now and then,
Time to pick up that pen,
Write away like the lost days,
Sentiments you cannot throw away,
Lost letters hidden deep under,
More precious than any treasure,
Smudged ink always looked great...

Little Rant:

This was completely random. Unplanned. I wanted to take a Pandora Resort sneak peek photo just to give people waiting for the winter opening a little eye teaser. I thought this was a great shot. I fiddled with the shadows through my Angel's help and managed to pull off this awesome shot that also inspired me to write the poem. I think it really fits a lot, I can't describe how touching these type of photos are to me. Books, letters or anything to do with paper easily connects with me. Even snow globes, music boxes and other pretty items! To talk about the few items on the picture, this is Lokhe's design and the chair is from Trompe Loeil, the lovely plants from Artisan Fantasy, the suitcase from Kalopsia (Their packaging) and finally the heartfelt knotted letters from Fancy Decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment