Friday 5 January 2018

Fairytail Fox

Flickr Version~ RAW SL Snapshot, no Edit

There was once a beauty beyond reach,
Not even the richest could beseech,
Honors and modesty she portrayed,
What was her purpose she obeyed,
Years and years she remained alone,
Happily living on her own,
Bathed in the riches of her own land,
Not needing a helping hand,
Until one very fine day changed it all,
She met a prince that made her fall,
Who would have thought she would,
No one knew that love she could,
Sadly on the day they are to be wed,
Jealousy and evil plans ahead,
Curses and spells were burned,
Into a nine tailed fox he turned,
The beauty could not reverse,
The cruel witch's curse,
Legend says that till this day,
The beauty silently sways,
Her nine tailed fox in her hold,
Forever and always through it all...
Note:
I was so in love with the Kitsunes that were released by Jian at lootbox last month. I of course played that gatcha until I got both the RARES! Kitsunes deserves to be in a magical atmosphere so to put this whole idea together, I decided to go with one of Azul's latest gowns. Mina's hair was the best, I needed an updo and I remember seeing that at the latest Uber round. I have always used the wing necklace and earrings combo for most of my more elegant looks and only now I realize it is from AvaWay, they have so many lovely accessories. Something was still missing and I knew that after I tried on Stardust's Ayakuma Tattoo! Everything looks so magical, dreamy and I admit I took the photo last month and only tonight managed to write up a lovely poem to match it all.

Credits:
Dress & Hair Accessory: Olesya /Amethyst by AZUL
Face Markings: Aya Ayaka Ayakuma Tattoos by Stardust
Hair: Carmen by Mina
Necklace &Earrings: Wings Jewelry Set by AvaWay
Kitsune: Kindred Kitsunes Sky Kitsune Neck Hugger by JIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment